Friday, March 4, 2011

In Frisco

In my grand effort to get out and see more of the world, I made a trip to Dallas this week. Go, me! On my way home, I stopped in Frisco at a boutique called Sussie's. All I can say is, forget the mall mess and go to Sussie's. The store is on the East side of Preston Road a few blocks north of the mall.

I am not really a brand name connoisseur and, therefore, can't really make informed comments specific to a particular brand. There is an list of brands they carry on their Facebook Page, if you are curious. What I noticed was an impeccably curated selection of clothes that ranged from beachy and casual to sophisticated party dresses. They definitely have an eye for well cut clothes and wearable fabrics. The design of the store is very fresh and modern. The atmosphere is welcoming and warm.

Owner, Rory Boyd, welcomed me the minute I walked in. She was helpful and knows her inventory inside and out. She knows exactly how items fit and advised me on which brands would work for my body type. Ms. Boyd pointed out several different pieces for me to try on; I felt like she understood my style without my ever having to say a word. Throughout my visit, I received excellent and friendly service without feeling pressured. It felt more like shopping with a girlfriend.

With such impeccable service and selection, I highly recommend visiting Sussie's. I have a wedding to attend in April and Sussie's will be the first place I visit, when I start looking for my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment