Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shooting

I finally got everything laid out and ready to shoot. There was lots of new work to be photographed. Lots of new work! I spent about 6 hours last night and this morning just taking pictures. Now it is time to sit down and edit the photos.

You can see my little homemade light box sitting on my desk. It is a pretty effective tool for shooting small work. I suppose that some day I will invest in actual floodlights but the desk lamps with reveal bulbs seem to work pretty well. I got bold and fiddled with some of the settings in my camera (you wouldn't think that requires boldness, right?). Well, it did. I played with the custom white-balance and using the spot metering. It really helped the images. There will be much less editing in this batch. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment