Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Wonder Why...

There are many, many things that occupy my head. They are not important, really. They are just there. Such as:

  • Why does Eddy (the cat) beg volubly for food and then stick his head in the bowl so that I can't fill it?
  • Why are there so many june bugs? As far as I can tell, all they do is hang out on screens and fly into stuff.
  • Why can't Philip (the husband) close doors?
  • Why do none of the socks match (we bought them all at the same time)?
  • What is wrong with weeds, if they are green and pretty? Who decides which plants are weeds? Is it just snobbery because they are easier to grow than "proper" plants?
  • Why is 10 minutes before my alarm goes off Media's (the cat) favorite time to deal with her hairballs? And why does it have to be right where I will step when I get out of bed? Does she have some sort of 6th sense about these things?

There are more. Many more. What do you wonder about?

No comments:

Post a Comment